I tried this blog thing once a long time ago. It didn't go too well for many reasons. So I am going to try again. The main reason for trying again is that I am a fun-loving, interesting person and others should be able to laugh along with me at the things I say and do that mostly get me into trouble.
My background is called happy day which pretty much sums up most of my days. Oh don't get me wrong I have bad days and bad weeks but through it all I usually remain very smiley and happy. This was not always the case. There was a time when I couldn't find a reason to get out of bed. I still find it hard most mornings but that is mainly because I love my bed! But now, I have a hope and a peace that passeth all understanding and is due solely to the peace I have from God's grace.
I look forward to sharing all that I learn from my mess ups, my triumphs, and my general day to day life. I hope you enjoy the journey with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment